Location: ATA Engineering, 13290 Evening Creek Drive S, San Diego, California 92128
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide programming support for aerospace, mechanical, and structural engineers on a wide variety of challenging projects, from structural dynamics to data management and translation.
- Preferred experience includes programming in Visual Basic, C, C++, C#, Python, and/or Java. Able to troubleshoot hardware and software configurations.
- Familiarity with XML and Eclipse.
- Familiarity with Virtualization and commercial database technologies such as Oracle, SQL, and Microsoft SQL server.
- Comfortable with Windows XP64 and Linux
- B.S. degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, or Structural Engineering, or Computer Science, with an excellent academic record.
- Interest in programming engineering applications and object-oriented programming.
- Must have interest in engineering design, analysis, and data management processes.
- Willing to travel and occasionally work at customer sites, as needed.
- Candidates must be a U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Full-time position only. No contractors or part-time applications will be accepted.
How to Apply
We appreciate your interest in ATA Engineering and request that you submit the following materials if you are qualified and wish to join our team of employee-owners at ATA Engineering:
- A current resume or CV.
- A copy of your up-to-date college transcripts. You may email them, or request that an official transcript be sent directly to the address below. If your transcript contains identifying information such as Social
- Security Number and/or date of birth, please delete this information prior to submitting your transcripts.
- A statement regarding your U.S. citizenship.
Please note: we prefer electronic copies of all documents, but you may also mail them to the address below if necessary. Many of our contracts require access to government, defense, and classified information. We cannot consider your application unless you are a U.S. citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident. Unless you specifically state otherwise in your cover letter or email, you will be considered for all current openings at all ATA locations. Once we have reviewed your qualifications, you will be contacted by email regarding the status of your application.
Email all documents to email@example.com
Or mail them to:
Manager, Human Resources
ATA Engineering, Inc.
13290 Evening Creek Drive South, Suite 250
San Diego, CA 92128
ATA Engineering, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage minorities, women, veterans, and people with disabilities to apply.