Business Development Engineer (Los Angeles)
Business Development Engineer
Location: ATA Engineering, 1960 East Grand Avenue, Suite 560, El Segundo, California 90245
ATA is seeking a Business Development Engineer with interest in business and account management. Expanding company awareness through sales, marketing and customer relations will be a primary occupational focus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide business development and account management services for the western United States in aerospace, defense, and energy (including renewable) industries, based in Los Angeles, California
- Assume a lead role in identifying, developing, shaping, and closing business opportunities to achieve ATA’s business revenue and profit goals while maintaining ATA’s standards of excellent customer service
- Coordinate and lead proposal development
- Provide key account management support for new and existing customers
- Contribute to the development of future marketing strategies for ATA products and services
- Learn ATA products and services, management, staff, and company culture to provide customer service that meets ATA’s high standards of excellence:
- Participate in ATA sales team meetings and planning sessions and coordinate selling activities with the team
- B.S. degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, or Structural Engineering from an accredited college/university with an excellent academic record
- At least three to five years of experience as a practicing engineer in structural statics, dynamics, durability, acoustic, thermal, fluids analysis or test or mechanical design and development with one to three years of experience in business development or sales preferred
- Strong technical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Able and willing to travel up to 30% of the time
- Must be a U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident
How to Apply
We appreciate your interest in ATA Engineering and request that you submit the following materials if you are qualified and wish to join our team of employee-owners at ATA Engineering:
- A current resume or CV.
- A copy of your up-to-date college transcripts. You may email them, or request that an official transcript be sent directly to the address below. If your transcript contains identifying information such as Social Security Number and/or date of birth, please delete this information prior to submitting your transcripts.
- A statement regarding your U.S. citizenship.
Please note: we prefer electronic copies of all documents, but you may also mail them to the address below if necessary. Many of our contracts require access to government, defense, and classified information. We cannot consider your application unless you are a U.S. citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident. Unless you specifically state otherwise in your cover letter or email, you will be considered for all current openings at all ATA locations. Once we have reviewed your qualifications, you will be contacted by email regarding the status of your application.
Email all documents to email@example.com
Or mail them to:
Manager, Human Resources
ATA Engineering, Inc.
13290 Evening Creek Drive South, Suite 250
San Diego, CA 92128
ATA Engineering, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage minorities, women, veterans, and people with disabilities to apply.